- Scope of the Policy
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- How We Store and Protect your Information
- Your Rights and Choice Regarding Your Data
- Third Party Links and Behavioral Tracking
- Children’s Data
- Contact Us
1. SCOPE OF THE POLICY
This policy applies to all visitors to this Website and services, including any apps, websites, features, and other services.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Information You Provide to Us
When you provide information to AWLIA, such as your name, telephone number, address, or other personal information, we collect that information.
When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information that you provide, including the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the Website
If you request more information on an insurance policy or an application, we will collect your personal information only so that we can get you the information you have requested.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Find insurance quotes and plans;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide customer support; and
- Respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
Insurance Quotes and Plans
We use the personal information you provide to find you insurance quotes and plans tailored to your specific needs. We share your information with carriers for underwriting and rating purposes.
Communicate With You.
We may use the information we collect from you to provide you additional information on goods or services that you have requested including insurance policies. This may include calls or texts at the number you have provided or additional marketing communications by email.
Provide Customer Support.
We work hard to provide the best experience possible, including supporting you when you need it. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding insurance quotes and plans;
- Provide you support or respond to you.
Respond to Legal Proceedings and Obligations.
Occasionally the law, government entities, or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such a circumstance, we may use your personal information to respond to those demands or obligations.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Sharing With Third Parties for Business Purposes.
We do not sell your data to third parties. However, we may share your personal information to other companies or individuals in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We may share certain information about you with carefully selected business partners, including those who may offer services that complement those provided by us or which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also disclose information to third parties who assist us in providing our services to you.
For Legal Reasons.
We may share your personal information in response to a legal obligation, or if we have determined that sharing your personal information is reasonably necessary or appropriate to:
- Comply with any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation or legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, summons, or court order);
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims, protect against harm to our rights, property, interests, or safety or the rights, property, interests, or safety of you, third-parties, or the public as required or permitted by law.
In Connection with a Sale or Merger.
We may share your personal information while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
Otherwise With Your Consent.
With your permission or upon your direction, we may disclose your personal information to interact with a third party or for other purposes.
5. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICE REGARDING YOUR DATA
A. All Users.
Review and Request Changes.
If you would have to review and request changes of your personal information that has been collected by the Website, please contact email@example.com.
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our emails. We will still send you transactional and relational emails about your use of the Website.
Texts. If at any time you would like to opt out of texts, you can reply “STOP” or let any of our team members know via email or phone.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
Third Party Links.
We may include links or offers to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these third-party sites.
8. CHILDREN’S DATA
To use the Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws; or 13 years or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreement. The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and no person under the age of 13 may use the Website. If you use the Website, you are affirming that you are at least 13 years old.
We may update this policy from time to time as the Website changes and privacy law evolves. If we update it, we will do so online. When you use the Website, you are agreeing to the most recent terms of this policy.
10. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.