Welcome to All Web Leads!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know before my first day?
- First Day at AWL
- Training Map and Directions
- Identification for I-9
- We are required by law to see your unexpired identification within 3 days of your start date. Please review the list of acceptable documents here
- If your identification is lost or expired, we may accept an official receipt as a placeholder until you are able to submit the new documentation. Examples below:
- PT Hourly Employee Handbook
- Background Screening Tutorial
- Pay date schedule
Where do I park for training?
- Park on top of the garage between buildings 2&3 (please do not park in the visitor spaces in front of the building). See the training map and directions. If you will need any special parking accommodations, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What time is training?
- Training will be held Monday through Thursday from 9am-5pm each day. Our team will be at the Training Entrance exterior door from 8:30am-9:00am to let you in. We encourage you to ARRIVE EARLY, as we are unable to admit you to training after 9am. Please view the training map to see where to enter the building.
What happens if I am late to training?
- We are unable to admit anyone to training after 9:00 a.m. Traffic is very heavy in the morning near our office so please give yourself plenty of time to get here. Our training team will be there to greet you at 8:30 a.m.
Will there be a lunch break?
- There will be a one-hour lunch break each day (this is an unpaid break).
Should I bring my own lunch?
- You may bring your own lunch or purchase lunch from our onsite vending machine (Alpaca Market). You may also purchase lunch from several of the restaurants near our office (Papa Johns, Subway, Red Lotus Asian Grill, and more).
Will I be reimbursed for my travel expenses?
- As discussed during our hiring process, we do not offer travel reimbursement for Contact Center training. Based on your training hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m with an hour lunch, you will earn 7 hours per day for each full day of training you attend.
What do I need to bring to training?
- Mouse – bring a wired mouse to training on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Note taking materials (Pen, notepad, highlighter) – You will be learning a lot of new information and will need notes to help you transition into working from home.
- Lunch or Money for Lunch – See the FAQ regarding lunch for more information.
- You do not need a laptop (AWL will issue you a laptop)
- Optional – a Logitech 390 wired headset (or you may purchase during training for $25, which will be withheld from your paycheck).
Will my training be recorded?
- Your training class may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
How do I get paid?
- Your first check will be a paper check that must be picked up at the office during business hours or it will be mailed to the address entered into ADP. You have the opportunity to set up direct deposit moving forward if you choose.
- Payday is the 7th and 22nd of each month (1st – 15th is paid on the 22nd, 16th – end of the month is paid on the 7th). If that day falls on a weekend or holiday, we are paid on the following business day.
Can I attend training if I do not have my Identification for my I-9?
- We are required by law to see your identification within 3 days of your start date (no later than the 3rd day of your training class) to confirm your identity and authorization to work.
- If your documentation is lost or expired, we may accept an official receipt as a placeholder until you are able to submit the new documentation.
- Example of an official social security receipt , these are issued direct form the Social Security Administration, and not a 3rd party provider.
- Example of an official driver’s license receipt
I need a verification of employment (VOE) … How do I get that completed?
- If you need a verification before your first day, you will need to use your signed offer letter which will be sent to you electronically. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a verification of employment before your first day of work.
- If you need a form completed for a loan, government aid, or another form of VOE, send your request to email@example.com or fax 1-866-929-8140. Allow up to 72 hours for processing.
- Most requests will require an employee’s authorization to release information to allow disclosure of your information.
What is the dress code?
- Training Dress Code
- The expected dress code is business casual. You will be in an office environment interacting with executives. If you are out of dress code, you will be asked to change or return for a later training date.
- Business Casual Guide
- Do wear:
- Slacks or nice jeans
- Dresses or skirts that hit at or just above the knee
- Nice shirts (blouse, button up, sweaters, etc.)
- Wear close toed shoes or nice sandals. You are welcome to wear heels, but they are not necessary.
- Don’t wear:
- Pants with rips, holes, tears, stains, etc.
- Dresses or skirts that do not hit at or above the knee
- Shirts with inappropriate graphics or words. In general, graphic tees should be avoided.
- Crop tops or spaghettis straps
- Athletic clothes or pajamas (ex: running shorts, sweat pants, joggers)
- Slides, house shoes, etc.
- Noisy, large, or distracting jewelry
- Review these guides for more information